Access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Access to and navigation of the website, as well as the purchase of any products, are only allowed upon accepting these terms and conditions.
This website may not be used or visited without first accepting these conditions.
Use of the website constitutes an implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. This website and the information contained therein, including names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks, relate to the owner of the website and are confidential and subject to protection in terms of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
All products, images and reproductions, logos, trademarks and patents relating to the products are the exclusive property of the website owner.
No other party owns licenses or rights to use such goods.
In no way may the content of the website be interpreted as granting license or usage rights to the products or their distinguishing signs.
Any infringement will be prosecuted in accordance with current legal provisions concerning the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described in this website may be provided if and insofar as available, without publication on the website involving any guarantee (implied or otherwise) of their availability, marketability, suitability for particular purposes, or compliance with current laws in individual countries.
3. In no case may the company be held liable, contractually or non-contractually, for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) arising from the impossibility of use or any loss of data or profits deriving from or connected with the use of this website.
4. This website may contain publications featuring inaccurate technical data or typographical errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible.
The data contained in the website may not be fully up-to-date, as the website is updated at regular intervals. Data published on the website may be changed later than any corresponding changes made to products or to the data relating to same.
5. The company may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to any other part of the website, without prior notice.
6. The owner may not be held responsible for the content of websites linked to this website or for any problems arising from indirect links.
7. All products are advertised on the website. This does not mean that all products are marketed in every country, or that products, where marketed, are immediately available in every country. Interested parties are invited to contact the company directly should they require up-to-date information.
8. These terms and conditions of access to the website are governed by Italian law, and any disputes arising from the use of the website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts.
9. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE IN FULL WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.